History and facts
DELPRO is a service and contracting company specialising in high-voltage installations. DELPRO was founded in 2000 and has approximately 100 employees connected to our four branches around Denmark.
We perform service and contracts on behalf of:
• Transformer and switch stations
• Onshore and offshore wind farms – see www.delpro-wind.com
• Airborne power lines
• Power and combined heat and power plants
• Industrial electrical systems
• Cable installations
Our main activities are related to electrical installations rated between 10 kV and 400 kV.
On contract projects we handle all aspects of assembly, installation, testing and commissioning of the installation. For building and construction work we use subcontractors, who we are happy to manage on your behalf.
When servicing installation plants we carry out preventive maintenance, diagnostic troubleshooting and repairs, in order to ensure high availability. At DELPRO we are always ready for deployment. We are well aware of the importance being available when required.
• Electricity network and transmission companies
• Wind turbine owners and developers
• Power stations and combined heat and power plants
• Component suppliers
• Industrial enterprises
• Railway operators
At DELPRO we look after our employees and we put safety first. On larger tasks, we give top priority to the coordination of safety between all involved companies.